CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW HOME

Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Click HERE to see the great blog candy offer that ends March 6th!

Recently one of my Uncles bought a condo right down the road from my parents, not too long after that my cousin, Robin, bought a condo and had my other Uncle and Aunt (her parents) move in with her, so her sister, my other cousin, Cathy, just had to join in the fun and bought a condo near my parents as well. We (my dad, my uncle and my husband) has been helping them out with painting, flooring, light fixture installation, and electrical. Now that everyone is moved in and settled in their new places I thought it would be fun to organize a progressive dinner so we could see their new homes and they could come and see the remodel that we did in our kitchen and living room (main level).

I made these cards for them to go with a little house warming gift I got for them.




MENU:
SS: Well Scripted
CS: Very Vanilla, WW, Basic Gray
INK: Chocolate Chip, Basic Gray
Accessories: Scallop Edge Border Punch, Brown Brad
Thanks To: Lynn Pratt - Click HERE if you want to see her tutorial on how to make this cute house card.

And Click HERE if you want to see more pictures of our fun evening.

Have a Blessed Day!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates