Paper Carnation Thank You

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Isn't this the cutest little card with carnation you ever saw?? My friend, and fellow Red Hot Stamper, Sara, borrowed some stamps from me a while back and when she returned them she gave me this cute thank you note. I have been wanting to make some of those carnations, but just haven't taken the time to do it yet. Thank you Sara for CUTE card. And - as all good stamper to stampers do - we put a sticky note inside so the receiver can reuse it. So...I wrote my own thank you on a sticky and sent it along with some borrowed stamps to my friend Sue who is always so generous in loaning me stamps that I don't have.

Head on over to Sara's blog to see her carnation creations.

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates