Guest Stampers Carla & Debbie

Wednesday, August 19, 2026

My Guest Stampers for today are Carla & Debbie

Actually this first card I'm not sure who made it, but it is super pretty!

Carla made some Winnie the Pooh cards. Pooh is such a favorite of mine.
And BUGS!! from the SWEET BUGS Bundle.
Another Pooh card and a treat bag that she made for her grand kids that are going back to school. There is a bunch of fun goodies inside!
a couple fun fold cards by Debbie that I definitely want to case!!

It's a sneak peek for the Christmas DSP that is coming soon.

This is an adorable flip top box made by Debbie. The DSP is A STITCHED SEASON along with STITCHED STOCKINGS Bundle.
When you flip it open... You will find some Ice Breaker Mints inside.
 
Two new kits are available to purchase now:

If you love the Halloween season you will want to get this Witches Hat kit - these Halloween kits sell out extremely fast.

The new Product of the month, is this gorgeous fall designer paper.
You can get this 12x12 pack of DSP for only $5 when you place a qualifying order of $75.00. This is a good one and could sell out fast. Get your order in SOON!


Don't forget about the PAPER SALE going on through the end of this month
15% off select papers, including the Two Toned 12x12, Designer Papers, and select card stock 8-1/2" x 11"
I appreciate every order that is placed with me.


CURRENT CATALOGS

SHOP & WIN!
For the Month of August I am offering a $50 Stampin' Up! shopping spree with me! For everyone who places an order with me I will put your name in a drawing and at the end of the month I will draw a name to see who wins.

You can also shop online for MANY other products that are not found in the printed copy.


EXAMPLES to check out...

*the scrapbooking options

*the online exclusives (Sometimes I find myself liking these better that what I see in the printed catalog so don't miss out because you don't like to shop on line)

*the LAST CHANCE List

Please click on the links below to shop with me...


Shop the Last Chance List - Save up to 60%

Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin HERE

Join Christi's Creative Crew

Click HERE to shop with me



Christi Waite, Christi's Creative Crew

christiwaite@gmail.com

christicreativecrew.blogspot.com

 

Thanks so very much for letting me be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

 

Have an amazing day!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates