The Best Kind of Days

Sunday, August 23, 2026

One of my team members made this card and I knew that I needed to CASE (copy & share everything) it for my sisters.

Debbie was so kind to prepare a kit for me and then I could use her measurements to create two more.

My sisters and I are VERY close. Two of us live close enough to spend time together and one lives in Arizona (a great place to visit BTW). 

We have all been through a bunch of "stuff" this year with our dad being in the hospital in April, then moving him into a home. Getting his condo cleared out and prepped for sale was a HUGE endeavor, but we finally closed on that last Friday, then three of us celebrated with a lunch out together. I wanted to give each of them one of these cards to tell them how much I love them. Sister #4 will get her card when we meet up in Colorado Springs for a wedding that we are both attending.


Isn't this just the cutest!! Our family are HUGE Pooh fans and this couldn't be more appropriate with all the Pooh gang having a meal together.

The tree die cut comes from a retired set called AUTUMN TREES

Here are the measurements if you are interested in duplicating this card

Base: 4-1/4" x 11" scored at 2-3/4" & 5-1/2"

Old Olive embossed with the 100 Acre Woods Embossing Folder:

4" x 5-1/4" & 4" x 2-1/2" Also a 1" x 11" scored at 2-3/4" & 5-1/2"

You will also need some scrap to die cut the leaves in the foreground of the tree.

Mossy Meadow: Die cut one tree from Autumn Leaves - you will need to trim off the tree trunk as shown

Scrap piece to die cut the piece from SWEET WORDS & LABELS

Pecan Pie: Die cut one tree from Autumn Leaves

Designer Paper: SILLY OLD BEAR 3/4" x 1-1/2" scored at 5-3/8" & 8-1/8"

Cut the image from the designer paper. I used the (retired) Deckled Rectangles, but it's not a necessary step

Also die cut (or fussy cut) a Pooh bear from the designer paper. Same thing for the row of honey pots.

Very Vanilla: Scrap to stamp the sentiment from Sweet Words & Labels, and one piece at 4" x 5-1/4" for the back of the card where you will write your personal message.

Two new kits are available to purchase now:
If you love the Halloween season you will want to get this Witches Hat kit - these Halloween kits sell out extremely fast.

The new Product of the month, 
is this gorgeous fall designer paper.
You can get this 12x12 pack of DSP for only $5 when you place a qualifying order of $75.00. This is a good one and could sell out fast. Get your order in SOON!


Don't forget about the PAPER SALE going on 
through the end of this month
15% off select papers, including the Two Toned 12x12, Designer Papers, and select card stock 8-1/2" x 11"
I appreciate every order that is placed with me.


CURRENT CATALOGS

SHOP & WIN!
For the Month of August I am offering a $50 Stampin' Up! shopping spree with me! For everyone who places an order with me I will put your name in a drawing and at the end of the month I will draw a name to see who wins.

You can also shop online for MANY other products that are not found in the printed copy.


EXAMPLES to check out...

*the scrapbooking options

*the online exclusives (Sometimes I find myself liking these better that what I see in the printed catalog so don't miss out because you don't like to shop on line)

*the LAST CHANCE List

Please click on the links below to shop with me...


Shop the Last Chance List - Save up to 60%

Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin HERE

Join Christi's Creative Crew

Click HERE to shop with me



Christi Waite, Christi's Creative Crew

christiwaite@gmail.com

christicreativecrew.blogspot.com

 

Thanks so very much for letting me be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

 

Have an amazing day!

Christi

 

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates