Pretty Poinsettias

Sunday, October 4, 2026

Do you want to see more of the Christmas cards that we made at our Christmas Card Class?

I wasn't sure if I would share cards that I was using retired designer paper on, but then I realized that perhaps you may have some of this paper on hand or you could just use the layout and make it your own.

I loved the Black, White & Gold of this card. inspired by Gail Ellis

The sentiment on the front of the card is from one of the Ephemera Packs. The designer paper and the Basic Black backing were cut (not die cut) then used a corner rounder. This was much quicker than cutting them out using a die.
When I am making white poinsettias I like to use the Thick White Card Stock. Once again I used BEAUTIFULLY CELEBRATED for the little sprig of gold.

I had some designer paper left over from last year from the Delicate Pines suite of products. I chose two different prints, then added a center piece of Real Red and embossed it with the SWIRLS OF MAGIC Embossing Folder. Inspired by Lisa

The circle die is the second largest circle from SPOTLIGHT ON NATURE, and the leaves are cut from Shaded Spruce. What's great about this leaf die is that you can cut the leaves apart and place them where you want them. In this case I cut each leaf off from the stem and tucked them where I wanted. the center of the flower is Daffodil Delight.

CURRENT CATALOGS


For every order placed in October your 
name will go into a drawing for a 
$50 shopping spree with me.

It's time for another Join Opportunity 
from October 6-31.

Other opportunities that start on October 6th that you're not going to want to miss!


  • October Product of the Month
  • TWO New Kits
  • Last Chance Products Refresh

October Product of the Month


  • Shining Stars Dies
  • Item# 168600
  • $5 with $75+ order
  • Available beginning October 6, 2026


You can also shop online for MANY other products that are not found in the printed copy.


EXAMPLES to check out...

*the scrapbooking options

*the online exclusives (Sometimes I find myself liking these better that what I see in the printed catalog so don't miss out because you don't like to shop on line)

*the LAST CHANCE List

Please click on the links below to shop with me...


Shop the Last Chance List - Save up to 60%

Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin HERE

Join Christi's Creative Crew

Click HERE to shop with me



Christi Waite, Christi's Creative Crew

christiwaite@gmail.com

christicreativecrew.blogspot.com

 

Thanks so very much for letting me be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

 

Have an amazing day!

Christi


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates