Pretty Pointsettia

Monday, October 5, 2026

Two more cards from the Christmas Card Class using the PRETTY POINSETTIA Dies.

I pulled out the retired Music Notes embossing Folder and some more of the trio of Pearls for the center of the flower.

What's different about this card is that I cut every other layer of the flower from Vellum Card Stock.

Knowing that my stampers prefer a faith based Christmas Card I have decided to use some retired sentiments

I used the Poinsettia stamp on the front of the envelope with a Daffodil Delight center.

This card is a simple layout and I used another design from the Delicate Pines suite of products, and layered it on some Old Olive.

This time I cut the Poinsettia Petals from the IRRESISTIBLE DESIGNS  Specialty Paper. It's thick and has a shimmery design to it (three different designs in the pack). I thought that it gave the flower a beautiful shimmery look. The sprigs of gold are from 

And I love adding a 3/4" strip of DSP on the flap of my envelopes using up those scraps

The 4" x 5-1/4" Basic White was embossed with a snowflake design embossing folder. inspired by Tracy

CURRENT CATALOGS


For every order placed in October your 
name will go into a drawing for a 
$50 shopping spree with me.

It's time for another Join Opportunity 
from October 6-31.

Other opportunities that start TODAY, October 6th that you're not going to want to miss!


  • October Product of the Month
  • TWO New Kits
  • Last Chance Products Refresh

October Product of the Month


  • Shining Stars Dies
  • Item# 168600
  • $5 with $75+ order
  • Available beginning October 6, 2026


You can also shop online for MANY other products that are not found in the printed copy.


EXAMPLES to check out...

*the scrapbooking options

*the online exclusives (Sometimes I find myself liking these better that what I see in the printed catalog so don't miss out because you don't like to shop on line)

*the LAST CHANCE List

Please click on the links below to shop with me...


Shop the Last Chance List - Save up to 60%

Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin HERE

Join Christi's Creative Crew

Click HERE to shop with me



Christi Waite, Christi's Creative Crew

christiwaite@gmail.com

christicreativecrew.blogspot.com

 

Thanks so very much for letting me be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

 

Have an amazing day!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates