Cutest Onsie

Tuesday, July 28, 2026

It seems like our church is "bursting at the seams" with new babies arriving on a weekly basis. I have been so short on baby boy cards that I had to search out a layout to make a fun card to have on hand. Of course I couldn't stop there - I had to make enough so that my Tuesday Stampers could make some too. (maybe that's why I am so short on these cards!!)

I used the layout by MaryEB on SplitCoast Stampers. I used a retired designer paper and the Perennial Postage dies. (Her's was designed for a baby girl)

CUTEST ONSIE is a favorite go-to for making baby cards.

A second Baby Boy card using Cutest Onesie 

I love the simplicity of this one. I used some of my retired Timeless Plaid Designer Paper for the Onesies. I found this on Pinterest by Jackie Bolhuis. It is a template that you can use again and again just change up the designer paper & stamp set.

CURRENT CATALOGS


You can also shop online for MANY other products that are not found in the printed copy.


EXAMPLES to check out...

*the scrapbooking options

*the online exclusives (Sometimes I find myself liking these better that what I see in the printed catalog so don't miss out because you don't like to shop on line)

*the LAST CHANCE List

Please click on the links below to shop with me...


Shop the Last Chance List - Save up to 60%

Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin HERE

Join Christi's Creative Crew

Click HERE to shop with me



Christi Waite, Christi's Creative Crew

christiwaite@gmail.com

christicreativecrew.blogspot.com

 

Thanks so very much for letting me be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

 

Have an amazing day!

Christi


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates