The VELVET MEADOWS Designer Paper is so stunning!
All of the Stampin' Up! designer papers are gorgeous, sometimes it's hard to know which one to play with first/
I love to take someone's design and tweak it for my Tuesday Stampers.
This particular card was inspired by Debra Harrison
She made her card a fun fold with several layers, but I chose to pare it down, making it not quite so bulky for mailing.
The measurements that I came up with are:
Card Base: Cloud Cover 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored at 4-1/4
Velvet Meadows DSP: 2" x 5-1/4" x two designs
Cloud Cover: 4-1/4 x 3
DSP: 4 x 2-3/4
Scalloped Blooms die in Basic White
The flowers & leaves were fussy cut from a sheet of the designer paper
I also changed up the sentiment, using a retired set called KEEPING TABS. There are 3 varieties in that set that fit well in the die from Scalloped Blooms. My stampers can always choose what is best for them.
The cute little butterfly is from All Aflutter and shaped in Berry Burst ink.
The embellishments are called Dreamy Flowers.
The designer paper has some flocking on it, so therefore it is considered a Specialty Paper.CURRENT CATALOGS
You can also shop online for MANY other products that are not found in the printed copy.
EXAMPLES to check out...
*the scrapbooking options
*the online exclusives (Sometimes I find myself liking these better that what I see in the printed catalog so don't miss out because you don't like to shop on line)
*the LAST CHANCE List
Please click on the links below to shop with me...
Shop the Last Chance List - Save up to 60%
Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin HERE
Click HERE to shop with me
Christi Waite, Christi's Creative Crew
christicreativecrew.blogspot.
Thanks so very much for letting me be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Have an amazing day!
Christi




0 comments:
Post a Comment