Cute As A Bug Pop Up Gift Card

Tuesday, September 15, 2026

 I watched a video for how to make this fun Pop-Up Gift Card Holder by Creative Moments By G

I used her basic measurements, but totally changed up the look by adding a front layer with some CUTE AS A BUG Designer Paper. 

I had 2 sheets left of this cute paper and felt it worked perfectly for my granddaughter or some neighbor kids who all get gift cards for their birthdays.
INSIDE: see how it pops up when you open the card!
On card #1 I used 2 layers of circles from SPOTLIGHT ON NATURE, and fussy cut 2 of the cute butterflies out of the Designer Paper. The "Happy Birthday" comes from SCALLOPED BLOOMS stamp set. The inside sentiment comes from FRAMED ALL AROUND.
I also used her measurements to make a horizontal version
This gift card was surprisingly easy to make 
On this second card I used two layers of dies from SWEET WORDS & LABELS, cutting one out of Cajun Craze and one from the same Designer Paper. I also fussy cut one of the cute butterflies to add to it.
Now that I made these two versions you can bet that I will be making some more using a variety of stamps & paper. I'm so sad that I stamped my "happy birthday to you" crooked. Oh, it's the life of a stamper I guess.

CURRENT CATALOGS



SHOP & WIN!
For the Month of September I am offering a $50 Stampin' Up! shopping spree with me! For everyone who places an order with me I will put your name in a drawing and at the end of the month I will draw a name to see who wins.

You can also shop online for MANY other products that are not found in the printed copy.


EXAMPLES to check out...

*the scrapbooking options

*the online exclusives (Sometimes I find myself liking these better that what I see in the printed catalog so don't miss out because you don't like to shop on line)

*the LAST CHANCE List

Please click on the links below to shop with me...


Shop the Last Chance List - Save up to 60%

Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin HERE

Join Christi's Creative Crew

Click HERE to shop with me



Christi Waite, Christi's Creative Crew

christiwaite@gmail.com

christicreativecrew.blogspot.com

 

Thanks so very much for letting me be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

 

Have an amazing day!

Christi


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates