Glow of Harvest

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Today's card features the gorgeous GLOW OF HARVEST Designer Paper that you can still get for only $5 with a minimum $75 order.

I chose the color scheme to be Petal Pink instead of the Barely Blush that I saw a sample in by Peggy Noe. I also changed up the sentiment to be a sympathy card instead of the "hello friend" that she had on her card.

The stamp set/die cuts are from RADIANT SUNFLOWERS & BOUTIQUE BLOSSOMS (for the leaf)

I used a sympathy stamp from a Paper Pumpkin kit


CURRENT CATALOGS


For every order placed in October your 
name will go into a drawing for a 
$50 shopping spree with me.

It's time for another Join Opportunity 
from October 6-31.

Other opportunities that start on October 6th that you're not going to want to miss!


  • October Product of the Month
  • TWO New Kits
  • Last Chance Products Refresh

October Product of the Month


  • Shining Stars Dies
  • Item# 168600
  • $5 with $75+ order
  • Available beginning October 6, 2026


You can also shop online for MANY other products that are not found in the printed copy.


EXAMPLES to check out...

*the scrapbooking options

*the online exclusives (Sometimes I find myself liking these better that what I see in the printed catalog so don't miss out because you don't like to shop on line)

*the LAST CHANCE List

Please click on the links below to shop with me...


Shop the Last Chance List - Save up to 60%

Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin HERE

Join Christi's Creative Crew

Click HERE to shop with me



Christi Waite, Christi's Creative Crew

christiwaite@gmail.com

christicreativecrew.blogspot.com

 

Thanks so very much for letting me be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

 

Have an amazing day!

Christi



Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates